What to do after getting hit by a hailstorm? -> Repair Locations Map
Yes another major hailstorm event has hit. If your vehicle has been hit by hail, please call us on 0408020468 as most hail repairs from this event may be repaired under the average insurance excess. Please contact us for a FREE QUOTE as your vehicle may be repairable on the spot rather than putting up with a LONG wait booking with at least some insurance companies (more than a year in some cases!)
Step 1: Contact us 0408020468
Step 2: If you are insured, you may wish to claim from your insurance company or may decided to check whether it is worth it first. If claiming on insurance, you need a claim-number from your insurance company. In the event of a major catastrophic hailstorm, the insurance company may direct you to a hail assessment centre.
If not insured, you may wish to repair your vehicle. Contact us for a FREE quotation.
Step 3: Once we provide you with an estimate, and you proceed with the repair or your repair is authorised by insurance to us, we will contact you for a date and time for repair.
In the case of a write-off, you may receive a pay-out or may be asked to hand over your vehicle. Please be aware of the laws and regulations in your states or territories.
Step 4: We hand back the completed repaired vehicle.
Submit your quote today
Dent Repair Cost -> Repair Map Locations
The most asked question by customers is the cost of hail dent repair, trolley dents or door dints. The industry standard for pricing of that first standard dent varies from $80 to $130. Factors influencing pricing depend on:
- size of the dent or dents
- depth of the dent or dents – one deep slightly stretched dent may even be quoted
- number of dents – the more dents to be fixed in that visit sees a rapid drop in per price of the dent
- complexity of the dent or dents including creases or folds
- expected quality and what people are wanting to pay just so they don’t see the annoying dent as compared to a person who is extremely fussy and keep their vehicle extremely immaculate
- time to do the dent or dents
- whether paint needs to be maintained (ie panel will be resprayed regardless so being careful not to crack the paint is no longer an issue)
- removal and replacement and access to the dents (often luxury cars have different standard removal and replacement of part as compared to the standard Japanese and Australian made vehicles lending to varying times)
- how far the PDR technician must travel to and from home to repair the vehicle or if you drop the car to them instead
- urgency such as quick sales or return of damaged rental vehicles
Further hail and dent repair damage pricing information is available.
Types of Dent Repair -> Repair Locations Map
Dent Repair Australia repairs anything from private work dents to door dints, car park dents or trolley dents.
It’s not uncommon to see car park or shopping trolley dints on vehicles. This is especially the case in the past few years as metal becomes thinner in gauge. It may be one or more dents on doors, quarter panels or roofs, boot lids, bonnets or roofs.
Private Hail Jobs
Sometimes, people without insurance wish to repair or tidy up the panels on their vehicles.
Also in cases where hail damage is light, some prefer not to make insurance claims and it may possible to repair the vehicle under the insurance excess!
Insurance Hail Jobs
Insurance hail work is more specific to customers that wish to claim on their insurance companies. Of course it means that you have an excess which varies from person to person and whatever cover is being claimed from whichever insurance companies.
It is comprehensive insurance that is required to make insurance claims for hail damage. Further detailed types of dent repair information is available.